The Future Of Online Marketing and Social Networking – MARKETHIVE
What Is Markethive?
Markethive is a Market Network, a hybrid: part social network, part marketplace, part SaaS with a News and Press Release Site built in.
- Social Network. An online service or site comprised of a connected interpersonal network of individuals, such as friends, acquaintances, and coworkers. Social networks are designed to connect people with others who are a part of the network. This environment nurtures the building of relationships, providing the necessary stepping stones for the growth of “virtual online communities”. Social networking websites offer the ability to stay connected with existing friends, plus opportunities to meet new people.
Think of a social network as a dedicated website or other application that enables users to communicate with each other by posting information, comments, messages, images, etc. Think of a social network as a 360-degree spherical connection where individuals can share personal information with others in their own network. Some networks even offer private messaging services to provide the ability for real-time communication between members or the ability to leave messages privately.
As a general rule social networks are not particularly business-oriented or commerce-friendly by design.
- Marketplace. The term market comes from the Latin Mercatus (“market place”). A marketplace is a location where people regularly gather for the purchase and sale of goods and services. Marketplaces allow for transactions between multiple buyers as well as multiple sellers. A marketplace is an arena of competitive or commercial dealings; the world of trade.
Fast forward to the realm of the Internet of Things (IoT), and now a marketplace is more commonly seen and represented as highly accessible, streamlined commercial transactions being conducted electronically on the Internet, with an outreach that has no boundaries or limits.
An online marketplace literally has the ability to expand the borders of even a local business to that of a nationwide outreach, or even worldwide exposure. With the advent of computers, the internet and networking, anyone can do business 24/7 from the comfort of their home or from anywhere, provided they have a computer, laptop, tablet, SmartPhone, and WiFi.
- SaaS Tool. SaaS tools are for making your job easier. SaaS is the modern way to run the software and integrated tools to enhance, leverage and assist the subscribers’ success to achieve targeted goals within the construct of a particular sphere. Software as a service is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. It is sometimes referred to as “on-demand software”. Reduces complexity, helps to keep pace with innovation, and provides access to experts for support to provide a clear path for your day-to-day tasks and projects.
One of the most popular forms of cloud computing is SaaS, defined as a software distribution model in which a service provider hosts applications for customers and makes them available to these customers via the internet. The era of installing software from a CD or from a data center’s server is coming to a close, as Internet-delivered software makes applications available anywhere, anytime.
Just as brick and mortar businesses have been and still are falling by the wayside to make room for much bigger and better ways in which to do business online without borders, traditional social networks will need to either evolve into being much more business- and commerce-friendly or get left behind.
Technology, Visionaries, Progress pave the way
In today’s economic and technological cultures, what had been seen previously as traditional jobs and long-term employment are now things of the past. Statistics have shown that employees and laborers now work on average for only 4 years or less. More and more, the faces of this new paradigm shift are Entrepreneurs. Reid Hoffman founder of LinkedIn is quoted as saying, “All human beings are entrepreneurs.”
Hence, the impetus for designing a platform that will ultimately create real Universal Income that is available for everyone. Essentially that means giving every single person, skilled or unskilled, an avenue and a purpose to get up in the morning and apply themselves every day where they will achieve an income that will grow and eventually give them the autonomy and financial success whether it be through a service they provide, a business they are marketing or a passion they are pursuing. Therefore not worrying or relying upon a job market that is in the decline, but looks forward to retirement and fulfillment on every level.
It should be noted that Universal [basic] Income has become a new focus of elites, such as Elon Musk. However, this has a different meaning to what I’m talking about here. Although the reason for this topic does affect us which gives rise to the possibility where autonomy, time and financial freedom is an opportunity at hand with Markethive’s Universal Income. [and it’s far from “Basic”]
Attributes of a Successful Market Network.
If you recall from history, back in the days of the Gold Rush, it turned out to be those who provided the tools and resources for the miners who benefited the most financially.
In a Market Network, a many-to-many transaction pattern is key. A Market Network often starts by enhancing a network of professionals that exists offline. Many of them have probably been transacting with each other for years using various offline methods of doing business: phone calls, fax, checks, and overnight packages. When moving all these connections and transactions into software, the creation of a Market Network makes it much easier for professionals to operate their businesses and for clients to get far better service.
- Market Networks target more complex services. The highest value services are neither simple nor normally objectively judged. They can be more involved and longer term. Market Networks are designed for these types of services.
- People matter. A Market Network is designed to acknowledge that as a core tenet while providing the best possible solution.
- Collaboration happens around a project. The SaaS at the center of Market Networks focuses the action on a project that can take days, months or even years to complete.
- Market Networks help build long-term relationships. For years, social networks like LinkedIn and Facebook have helped build long-term relationships. However, until Market Networks, they hadn’t been used for commerce and transactions.
- Referrals flow freely. The Market Network software is designed to make referrals simple and more frequent.
- Market Networks increase transaction velocity and satisfaction. The Market Network grows the closing ratios on proposals and expedites the payment process. The software also raises customer satisfaction scores, reduces miscommunications, and makes the work appealing, with outstanding results.
Starting NOW, there will be many more forward-thinking entrepreneurs stepping forward, with their sights set upon creating increasingly innovative, highly synchronized business models and solutions to doing business in the 21st century and beyond. Those who will be most successful will not only keep up with the speed at which technology continues to change, but they will align themselves ahead of the curve at all times.
Markethive built on the Blockchain with its own coin has made this whole system immutable, transparent, private and autonomous. This is the next generation in Social and Market Media.
The potential payoff is predicted to be huge. Market Networks like Markethive will have a massive positive impact on how millions of people work and live, and how hundreds of millions of people buy and sell better services.
Additional Info if required
Writer for the Market Network and crypto/blockchain industry.
Visit MarketHive to learn more: http://markethive.com/jeffreysloe